The Clerk’s Office will assign the court location.
(If you are using a mobile device, you may need to scroll left/right to view the entire contents of this page.)
Kernersville Town Hall
Bethania High Point
King Belews Creek
Rural Hall Walnut Cove
Tobaccoville Lewisville Clemmons Pfafftown
**Out of State cases, please contact the Clerk’s Office**
Forsyth County Government Center
201 North Chestnut Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101 (click here for google map link)
134 E. Mountain Street
Kernersville, NC 27284 (click here for google map link)
**Small Claims Court is held in Kernersville, NC
on Tuesday and Thursday of each week beginning at 9:30 am.
- Take Business 40 East to the Kernersville Main Street Exit (Exit 14)
- Turn left at the stop light onto Main Street
- Continue on Main Street through Kernersville until you come to a stoplight at the intersection of Main Street and Mountain Street
- At the intersection of Main Street and Mountain Street take a right onto Mountain Street
- Continue on Mountain Street until you see the the sign for Kernersville Town Hall.
- Take Business 40 West to the Hwy 66 Exit (Exit 15)
- Turn left onto Hwy 66
- Turn left onto Mountain Street at the first stoplight.
The Kernersville Courthouse is located on the left.