Motor Vehicle Liens are done by appointment only.  Please call 336-779-6327 to schedule an appointment.

Please click on the following links:

Notice of Public Sale

Petition for Authorization to Sell Motor Vehicle Under a Lien (AOC-SP-905M)
**NOTE:  Effective 12/1/2019, The North Carolina General Assembly enacted S.L. 2019-243 (HB 470), which, in part, amended G.S. 44A-4(b)(1) to limit the number of vehicles a lienor may include in a special proceeding to enforce a motor vehicle lien by sale to ten (10) vehicles.

Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Affidavit (AOC-G-250) (NOTE: This form is only required for individuals. Do NOT use it for businesses.)

Order Authorizing Motor Vehicle Sale (AOC-SP-906M)

Report of Sale of Motor Vehicle (AOC-SP-907M)

Order Directing Transfer of Motor Vehicle Title (AOC-SP-908)

AOC forms may also be found HERE.