You or your spouse must be a resident of Forsyth County to file for divorce in Forsyth County. You cannot start the process to get an Absolute Divorce until you and your spouse have been separated for at least one year and one day.

Pro-Se (Self-Help) Divorce Information Packet

Hits: 2819